cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer - Ordered ADSL but FTTP activated in the meantime..

Pete_T
Dabbler

Re: New customer - Ordered ADSL but FTTP activated in the meantime..

Thanks for the update @Gandalf

Pete_T
Dabbler

Hi @Gandalf I've been up and running for a while now but have noticed I'm only getting around 23MB download / 7MB upload most of the time. I was getting 36 / 10 in the beginning.
Could you check if there's anything amiss please?

Many thanks.
Ndegwa
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Thank you for getting back in contact Pete. I have had a look over the account and I believe there is an issue with the service. Please report the issue here and let us know when you've completed it: - Lee

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lee Y
 Plusnet Help Team
Pete_T
Dabbler

Hi Lee, the troubleshooter on the link provided asks me to confirm my telephone number, I don't have one as I ceased it when I got FTTP, if I choose no it won't let me proceed. If I choose yes I end up at another screen asking me to confirm my broadband setup but this only pictures standard BT sockets and not the ONT I have. Please advise.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Sorry to hear this @Pete_T.  I have raised a ticket for you on the account, and to move forward we would need a speed test over a wired connection to be performed.

I have sent instructions through the ticket here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@Pete_T

Normally they ask you to run the BT Wholesale speed test and then complete the Further Diagnostics section.

http://speedtest.btwholesale.com/

However, as you're on FTTP the FD will not run unless you have your Service ID which can be obtained from PlusNet (if you're lucky they'll have put it on the ticket!!!).

Brian