cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved house and suffering without FTTP

RichieShort

Moved house and suffering without FTTP

I am hoping that some of you PlusNet Guys, who moderate this forum, may be able to help me here as, surprisingly, I don't  seem to be getting anywhere with Customer Services.  I live in Milton Keynes and moved to Plusnet over 5 years ago as the first wave of FTTP was being trialled and PN seemed the best provider.  I have enjoyed your legendary great service and, accordingly,made recommendations to several neighbours, friends and family.  That was until I moved recently!
Obviously, having been so satisfied, I was keen to stay loyal to PlusNet.  Therefore I had no hesitation in arranging to transfer my account to the new house.  I asked if fibre was available at the new address and was told it wasn't.  I was somewhat surprised as I had moved less than 1/2 mile and had kept my old number as I was on the same exchange.  After moving, I met my new neighbour who said that he was on FTTP and so I checked on the BT tracker which confirmed FTTP is available at my new address.  I therefore contacted PlusNet with a view to resolving this.  After waiting for 30 minutes for the call to be answered, I was transfered between 3 different departments (by very nice people it must be said) before ending up in the right place, who informed me that I needed to register for the trial via  the special FTTP question type and they sent me the link.
I duly posted the questions giving the details as requested, such as availability dates for the install.  The site said to allow for some time as it may take up to 2 weeks to process the application.  That was back in the middle of October.  I now find myself 6 weeks later, having chased several times without any response whatsoever, struggling by on a 3Mbps ADSL link having been used to 40!  Please can you HELP?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Moved house and suffering without FTTP

Hi there,
I'll pick your order up myself.
There appears to be a problem with our suppliers ordering system at present so I'll be coming back to this later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
RichieShort

Hi Adam
Thank you very much for intervening in this for me.  I look forward to hearing from you when you have managed to get an update from your suppliers.
Kind Regards

Richie
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Richie,
Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten you and will be picking your order up a little later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team