cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missed the Trial by a week...

thorpen
Grafter

Missed the Trial by a week...

Really annoyed with Plusnet - my exchange was activated a week after the Trial finished.  After speaking to them and asking if I could still join after many years as a loyal customer it was a definite NO - so angry with the customer service that I have raised a MAC key and am going to go elsewhere if this is how they pay back for loyalty then there is now point staying....
4 REPLIES 4
mikeyriot
Grafter

Re: Missed the Trial by a week...

How is it PN's fault ur exchange was enabled a week later?! AFAIK, if your exchange(and cab) is enabled you can still join the trial, provided you pay the extra it costs PN to rent the line from BTw. Doesnt sound bad to me
Kevin
Rising Star

If you missed a flight by 20 minutes, would you expect the pilot to come back and pick you up?
There has to be a cut-off date otherwise you can't *have* a cut-off date!
Kevin.
thorpen
Grafter

I didn't say it was Plusnet's fault that my exchange was enabled a week later - I was saying it wouldn't hurt them to say as I registered an interest in December and it is only a week then they could let me in.  Some of us cannot afford an extra £12 per month, when you only get 1.5mb, the thought of getting 20+ mb is very nice.
As for comparing this to an airline - please get real...
jedi98
Grafter

Chill