cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low speeds

Moutonfish
Dabbler

Re: Low speeds

Plusnet used to offer a bulk discount on paying up-front for landline rental (that's what I mean re: bulk landline). They seem to have stopped that now. 

What I really meant by "hadn't heard from" (but failed to explain) is that a ticket was never opened. Used to be I'd get a whole load of tickets and investigative updates whenever I reported something. 

Anyway, the deed is done. I'm going to your wicked overlords, BT, so do wish me luck. Perhaps I'll see you again when FTTP here becomes "official"... 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Low speeds

Ah yes, line rental saver. Unfortunately we did discontinue it earlier this year in February and normally I'd say we'd still be able to offer you a great deal but obviously that's not the case here as you're one of the relatively few we have on our FTTP trial still. Appreciate it's not a good experience to have but best of luck with BT! 

I think Adam just wanted to check if you were still having issues as he was conscious about how long we'd taken to respond, before carrying out any sort of investigation.

If/when we end up offering FTTP as a full product, hopefully we'll see you back. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet