Did you mean: 

Joining the trial

FIXED
BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Joining the trial

Hi @tommyhd, thanks for contacting us on the forums.

Please PM me your account username and I'll look at giving you some ideas direct from it.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Teece
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

@BasilBrush

Hi Mark, 

Any update on my ticket before your well-earned day off on Monday?

Thanks!

BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Chris,

I've updated the ticket with today's findings, hot off the press as they say.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Teece
Rising Star

@Anoush - OR have installed the CSP today, so I am now concerned that they will schedule stage 2 and I won't be informed, because @BasilBrush is on holiday this week.  Would someone be able to check on the ticket later in the week?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hi there @Teece

I've had a look into your order and it appears that we'll need to call the BT helpdesk for an update on this. Honestly the provisioning of FTTP isn't my field of expertise I'm afraid Sad

There are only a handful of advisers that can work these type of tickets; if your ticket isn't picked up this week (fingers crossed it is) I'm sure @BasilBrush will be able to provide you with an update once he's back from annual leave.

Many apologies for the inconvenience.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Teece
Rising Star

@BasilBrush - I hope you had a good week off.  As you can see from the ticket, it's one step forwards, and another one back.  We now have the stage 1 installation complete, but OR are now saying that our splitter is full.  I would be surprised if this is correct, as the FTTP installation was only provisioned a short time ago.  OR were going to investigate - any new?

Thanks!

BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Afternoon Chris,

Needed that week off to be honest. I've just read the update given last week and it could be conceivably correct or not, we shall see what they have to say following on from James' escalation and I'll reply back or one of the team will respond on the 23rd. Unfortunately there's nothing much to go on until they look back on it and review the situation. Please bear with.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Don4418
Dabbler

Just a quick note to all watching this thread to say I am now connected and very happy after I got my full speed today Wink  I'm now basking in superfast speeds, having limped along for years at about 0.2Mbs which was hardly better than dial-up.  Many thanks to the Support team and in particular Mark/Basil Brush.

Teece
Rising Star

@BasilBrush - Hi Mark, any news?

BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Chris,

I've been seconded to Business Support today, but I'll try and pick it if I can. Otherwise I will talk to them on Saturday as tomorrow and Sunday are my rota days off.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Teece
Rising Star

Thanks.  When you talk to them, if they're able to proceed, then we are away from Monday until 10th April.  An ideal date would be 10th-13th. 

BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Chris,

I've spoken to them and updated the ticket. Apologies this is becoming a bit more problematic than we both anticipated. Enjoy your break from Monday.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Teece
Rising Star

@BasilBrush Hi Mark,

Any news?

Thanks,
Chris

BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning Chris,

I've updated the ticket with information hot off the press again.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
Teece
Rising Star

@BasilBrush Thanks Mark.  As I've mentioned in the ticket, I am confused by the talk of fibre being blown into the CSP, because it looks like that has already been done - we have a nice loop of blue fibre looped inside the box on the side of the house.