cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the trial still open?

dpevans
Dabbler

Re: Is the trial still open?

Apologies for the last post, I underestimated how overwhelmed the trial was with orders.

I don't suppose someone could get me an update on the order with reference 3-136891352991? Smiley 

The external work has been completed and the CSP was installed on 22nd March. Openreach did ring me on 6th April (left a message) to say the internal work had been delayed by 2 weeks from 15th to 29th April but they have rang twice since (left no message) and I was unable to answer. This makes me wonder about what they wanted to tell me, whether they were going to say the internal work has been delayed further or it would be completed on the 15th as previously told or some other important information. 

Many thanks,

David.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Apologies for the delayed response.

I've just called our suppliers and we've been advised that the order actually still requires some external work to be completed. Unfortunately I'm not able to confirm any dates for the external or internal at the moment, however I've been advised this should be updated on the order within the next 2 working days.

If you give me a nudge towards the end of the week, I'll chase this up again and try and get further updates for you Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dpevans
Dabbler

Thanks for getting back to me Harry, I had no idea the external work wasn't completely done yet.

Many thanks,

David.

dpevans
Dabbler

Hi Harry, any updates on the order? 

Thanks, David.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'll make sure to check when I'm at work tomorrow and let you know Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Following a relatively lengthy call with our suppliers, I've been advised that the external work is now expected to take place on 13/05/16, followed by an appointment for the internal work to be carried out on 16/05/16 between 8am and 1pm.

I hope it all goes as planned, however if you need to re-arrange the appointment, please respond to the ticket and give me a nudge on the forums and I'll make sure that's picked up for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dpevans
Dabbler

Hi Harry,

Thanks for the update. It's quite likely that I might have to postpone the internal installation though, i'll get back to you when I know for certain.

Many thanks,

David.

dpevans
Dabbler

Hi Harry,

Just letting you know I've responded to the ticket.

Many thanks,

David.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hey David Robert,

I've chased this up for you and I'll update the ticket. For transparency, I'll say what's happened here too:

Everything is installed, and all the physical work is done. However it doesn't seem that the connection is travelling from your local distribution point to the splitter.

The job is now in the hands of our faults team, who are looking to source a precision testing officer (PTO for short). With the way that the guy was on the phone, it seemed to suggest that there aren't many people who have the skill for this, so it can take quite a long time for it to be resolved.

We were requested to check back towards the back end of this week for you, though have noted that you will be away for a while.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
tenfoot
Dabbler

Was this reply for me (I originally started the thread for ticket 118744768 ) or David (dpevans)?

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Errr. You. Embarrassed

Apologies for that, but your update is correct.

@dpevans - I'm chasing up your case shortly.

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

@dpevans - Looks like my colleague has you all booked in for the 13th May. Fingers crossed.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

@dpevans I've checked your order and updated the ticket for you.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
dpevans
Dabbler

Thanks very much Harry for sorting this out.

David.

dpevans
Dabbler

Hi Harry,

Any news on the order? I was told the order was cancelled on Tuesday, haven't heard about it since.

Many thanks,
David.