cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the trial open as of 14th July 2016 - Conflicting information

davidoslive

Is the trial open as of 14th July 2016 - Conflicting information

I've been given conflicting advice as to whether the trial is still open - the twitter team seem to think it is but the team at the end of the phone say otherwise. 

I have generated a ticket 129464202 to apply for the trial - we've just moved in to a new build with no fttc and plusnet are wanting either £65 to downgrade and transfer onto 1mb/s or £250 to leave, which means we're kind of reliant on this trial

1 REPLY 1
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Is the trial open as of 14th July 2016 - Conflicting information

Good Afternoon David.

In regards to the trial it is most definitely open, I would however suggest getting the ADSL service provisioned at the new address which we can then cease after FTTP was supplied, this is due to the length of time it may take to get the connection up and running.

Do you know if there is already FTTP equipment at the property, if so we may be able to speed the process up for you as no appointments would be required, if not we can setup the ADSL then as soon as that's up and running we'll start the FTTP process, the applications are dealt with on a first come first serve basis depending on the availability of our FTTP team to pick up the workload along with their day to day duties.

Would you mind sending me a PM with your new address and I'll run a few checks, but my best suggestion would be to start the house move process as soon as you can to avoid delays on this Smiley