cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Dave there? Who are the FTTP staff to contact?

FIXED
f513toy
Grafter

Is Dave there? Who are the FTTP staff to contact?

Was just curious since I sent DAVE a PM a couple of weeks ago with no reply.. Who are the FTTP staff to contact these days and can I have the step by step guide to raise a ticket also? My query was that I have had my Netgear N300 since 2010 and was wondering if there was anything better (GB?) on your shelves that would allow me to take full advantage of my FTTP profile?

Smiley

2 REPLIES 2
BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Is Dave there? Who are the FTTP staff to contact?

Hi @f513toy - thank you for contacting us again.

I work the fibre trial pool for Plusnet. If I can call you later this afternoon, and take a payment for £6.99 then I'll get one of our Hub One routers out to you in the post. Just PM me your username and we can take it from there.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support
BasilBrush
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 6

Re: Is Dave there? Who are the FTTP staff to contact?

Fix

Good afternoon Michael.

It was good to discuss your issue with you on the telephone this afternoon. Having taken payment for postage, I have now made arrangements for a Plusnet Hub One (combined router and modem) to be sent out to you in the post. Hopefully this will be the resolution you were requiring. As explained, it is a relatively new piece of hardware - launched as recent as November 2015. This should be with you in the next 3-5 days.

Should you wish to raise a ticket then please do this via the Member Centre on the main site (http://my.plus.net) and select Customer Services then choose the most applicable reason for your enquiry.

Kind Regards,

Mark

Mark Duell
 Plusnet Support