Did you mean: 

Internal work

FIXED
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: Internal work

The £30 cessation charge will be what you will need to pay if you where to totally cancel your line or move it to another provider who are not using the BT network.  The £254.16 will be what you would need to pay now to get out of your contract.  As each month goes by that value will decrease, so that it will be £0.00 at the point of you being out of contract.

As far as what length contract you are now on, that would need to come from a member of staff.

Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Ibluck
Dabbler

But how can the £254.16 be correct if I've been assigned to a contract with a incorrect length term?
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Hi Ibluck

That would be one for Plusnet staff to answer.  I was just explaining what each of those where for.

Thanks

Phil

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 515

@Ibluck wrote:
Hi what's going on? The post i wrote last night has disappeared from my thread?

@Ibluck

That post was caught by the Spam Filter. That has now been released and removed as a duplicate.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Ibluck

It looks like the product change to fibre started a new contract Sad

I've sorted that for you now by removing the contract entirely and leaving an internal note to advise of the end date.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ibluck
Dabbler

Thanks Gandalf 👍🙂
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problems, let us know if we can be of further assistance

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ibluck
Dabbler

Can a staff member assist me please, been up and running FtTP for several months now, I’m now looking at swapping over to a VOIP supplier for my copper phone line side of things, can a staff member confirm when it’s possible for me to do this without occurring a early termination Penalty from plusnet?

Regards. 

@Gandalf

@Chris

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

How are you paying for you phone line? If it is Line rental saver you will not be refunded any outstanding rental fee and if you are paying monthly line rental if you are still in contract for the phone line there will be a charge to cancel it. When did your phone rental contract start, if more than 12 months ago you should have no penalty to cancel it.

Ibluck
Dabbler

Can a forum staff member please reply to my previous message.
Tags (1)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Can a staff member assist me please, been up and running FtTP for several months now, I’m now looking at swapping over to a VOIP supplier for my copper phone line side of things, can a staff member confirm when it’s possible for me to do this without occurring a early termination Penalty from plusnet?

I'll open a ticket on your account with an answer to that.

If you view your tickets here in 10 minutes you'll see the ticket containing my response.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ibluck
Dabbler

Can a staff member please monitor my account today and ensure my FTTP is not terminated, my landline number is booked to transfer to a VoIP supplier.
@Chris
@adamwalker
@Gandalf

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It looks like your port date has changed?

I've put the ticket on your account on hold until the date it's due to port.

We'll check back then.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Ibluck
Dabbler

Can a staff member please monitor my account today and ensure my FTTP is not terminated, my landline number is booked to transfer to a VoIP supplier.
@Chris
@adamwalker
@Gandalf
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Already done. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet