cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!

Ninjabear

Help!!!

Hi - I am getting really frustrated that I can't get anyone to respond to me despite spending hours on the phone / chat / messages and even raising a complaint. Weeks ago now BT did the outside work, but for some reason nobody at either Plusnet or BT recognised that it had happened. Then suddenly on Wed 30 March I got a phone call from BT saying they would come on Fri 1 April to do the inside work. So I took a day off work and waited in - nothing. When I rang Plusnet they said BT had just cancelled the order. I was promised calls / contact but nothing happened, and after lots of chasing I was advised a new order had been raised for 'install' on 9 May. When I tried to chek whether this was just for the inside work it was not clear and despite a promise to call back and confirm and lots of chasing I still cannot get confirmation of what is happening - plus I am not available on the 9th anyway. I understand this is a trial but it is the lack of comms that is the problem here. My outstanding question is 116504792 and I woudl really appreciate it if someone could please get some clarity for me - all I need is the inside work doing and the job is done!! Help!!
4 REPLIES 4
Ninjabear

Re: Help!!! - message for Harry

Harry - you seem to be able to shed some light / sort people out - I would really apprecaite soome help on this one - I cannot get anybody to respond at all. All details on the support question quoted in the original post.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hey there. Just investigating now. I'll update the thread (and your ticket) shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Really sorry for the poor experience so far.You've had a poor run, as can be the way with FTTP.

The way I see it, we only need to get the engineer out to complete the internal work. Does that sound correct to you? If so, we currently have an installation booked in for 13/05/2016. It's booked in, so I suggest that we just don't touch things at all.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Ninjabear

Thanks, Matty - I had no idea this had been booked in, and fortunately I am in that day so will be ok for it. You are correct in that it is only the inside work that needs to be done, so fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled again by BT.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Keep us posted on this. Hopefully this is the final piece.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet