cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre speed increase?

richardfoster

Fibre speed increase?

Hi,
I am a Plusnet business customer of some 7 years now, and have just upgraded to business FTTC, which at the moment is running at about 37Mb down and 8Mb up (of a 40/10 connection). I am wondering if or when it will be possible to upgrade to the 80/20 with Plus, similar to the package that BT appear to offer?
My line was tested by BT on site and is capable of 100Mb down based on the distance to the cabinet.
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre speed increase?

We don't have confirmed release date for a commercially available 80/20 offering. However you may notice that we're currently running a trial for this,  whilst we've not been adding business customers I've had a chat with our business support team who are happy for me to add you to the trial.
If you would like to go ahead with this I'd just need you to have a read of the Ts and Cs linked to here: http://community.plus.net/fttc_80_terms/
and submit a ticket here: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/index.html?Ea82ChdSAqqwtYJcjZV%2Fjl8BeHfnW7oggiYTicRDCGTFyRVJeEpVZmAn...
Do drop me a reply on here if you do and I'll pick it up for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
richardfoster

Thanks Adam, great response and exactly why I have been with plusnet for many years.
I have raised a ticket as instructed and look forward to taking part in the 80/20 trial
Richard
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks Adam, great response and exactly why I have been with plusnet for many years.

Thanks very much Richard, hopefully my formative years on the business support team have paid off then Smiley
Your order is in place to upgrade to 80/20 tomorrow.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team