Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Trial Blog

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Fibre Trial Blog

http://community.plus.net/blog/2012/01/24/plusnet-fibre-trials-updates/
For an additional £2 per month you can choose to increase just the upload speed to 10Mbps on the two 40Mbps options.
It isn't clear from the posting whether the higher upload speeds will be an option on FTTC from 1st Feb.
If they are can I suggest a posting in Announcements for the wider customer base
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fibre Trial Blog

Faster uploads will be available from the 1st of Feb but IMHO we'd not post in announcements about that unless this was an actual product release as opposed to a trial.
You can always post there yourself if you feel it's appropriate Jim.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

The question was - will the extra upload speed option be available for FTTC customers from 1st Feb or just for the FTTP triallists noting that FTTC is no longer a trial
cja
Grafter

I too would be very interested if
    "For an additional £2 per month you can choose to increase just the upload speed to 10Mbps on the two 40Mbps options."
on the current FTTC product, as would a number of others who have been wanting this since FTTC became available.
Chris
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI guys,
[quote=Bob Pullen on Fibre Trials blog]@cja, it will be an option but isn't covered by Dave's blog. We'll update it once the necessary processes are all in place which hopefully shouldn't be long. Sorry for the delay, we'd hoped to have something in place long before now ...
Jojo Smiley
reddev87
Grafter

Excellent news, I've been waiting for a faster upload option for what seems like eternity!  Crazy
mwerle
Grafter

Just saw this - great stuff!  Have also been waiting for faster upload since getting FTTC installed.  Although, I'm hoping that the 80/20 trial (which I just saw today) might become available to me, which would provide even better upload speeds..
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

See my post (and the thread) here.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵