Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP trial application

ABEY
Hooked

FTTP trial application

@Gandalf @HarryB @MatthewWheeler 

Hopefully one of you kind gentlemen will give a boost to my ticket 159569671. Already agreed for the T&C.

Thanks

Abey

7 REPLIES 7
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: FTTP trial application

Welcome the community forums @ABEY

I'm sorry to see how this ticket has been handled up to this point and have passed feedback on where appropriate.

Leave this with me and I'll get an order placed as soon as possible.

I understand there has also been mention of providing a phone line, however looking at the broadband availability for the new address, I don't believe this will be possible as it looks like the new address is FTTP only and we unfortunately don't provide phone over fibre.

EDIT:
I've responded to the ticket on your account, however I've not been able to place the order just yet.

Once you've responded to the ticket with the requested information, I should get notification of this and be able to get your order placed for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ABEY
Hooked

@HarryB

Thank you for the update. If you can't provide me a phone line then there is no need for an engineer to visit as device has already been installed by BT Engineer. Please let me know definitely whether you can provide the phone service or not. If so then i can get a VOIP connection for my phone service.
Please update me at your earliest.

Thanks 

ABEY

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

It doesn't look like we can provide you with a phone service, but @HarryB should be able to confirm next week.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ABEY
Hooked

@Gandalf @HarryB

Thanks for the update. Then can you activate new FTTP connection at my new address on 18th and disconnect existing one on 23rd Oct please.

Thanks

Abey

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi Abey,

I've replied to the ticket on your account. If you're happy with the info I've provided, please let us know by replying to the ticket, and we'll place your FTTP order for you.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ABEY
Hooked

@Gandalf @HarryB

Hi guys any update about my line activation.? Is there anything that I can do ? if you have to disconnect my existing FTTC to make the FTTP alive; please do so on Saturday or Sunday.

ABEY

ABEY
Hooked

@Gandalf

Anoush 

can you please give me an update with my activation.? If the issue with ONT, can't that get replaced ? Do i have to wait till 30 ?

Thanks

ABEY