cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Trial

Izzet

FTTP Trial

How do I go about signing up for the trial for FTTP?
4 REPLIES 4
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: FTTP Trial

First, check with BT if you are able to get FTTP using the  BT Broadband checker at http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.Telephone?URL=&SP_NAME=a%20service%20provider&VERSION=...

If the first line of the "Featured Products" says "WBC FTTP" then you can apply for the trial at http://trials.plus.net/

Another way is to go to the BT Retail website and see if you can buy Infinity 4 from them (FTTP at 330Mbps download). If you can then you can also apply to join the Plusnet trial or use BT or even Zen (the latter 2 offer FTTP as a product not just a trial)

Finally Plusnet only offer 2 speeds for FTTP,  40Mbps down/2Mbps up or 80Mbps down/20Mbps up. Use BT if you want faster.
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
Izzet

Thanks for the response, I should have clarified that I can get FTTP only, which was why I asked.
I'd be happy with 80Mbps tbh as right now I get 1Mbps...
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

To proceed, we'd just need you to respond to the ticket with the relevant information Smiley
Looks like a colleague responded to you earlier today on Ticket: 118489042
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@izzet
Glad you can and have been able to apply for the trial.
The reason that I stressed the "WBC FTTP" bit is that people see "FTTP On Demand" and assume that they can get FTTP. The On Demand variation is a very rare and expensive beast ,and no one seems even sure If BTW are accepting orders currently for said mythical creature.  Smiley
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT