cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Plans?

drunkenmonkey
Grafter

FTTP Plans?

I've had FTTP for almost two years now. Never had an issue with it and it's been awesome however Hyperoptic are rolling out extremely good value 1Gbps connections and it's lead me to wonder what plans Plusnet have for FTTP provision? Will we see an official roll out and/or new speed products such as 330 Mbps or 1Gbps?

5 REPLIES 5
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: FTTP Plans?

@drunkenmonkey wrote:

it's lead me to wonder what plans Plusnet have for FTTP provision?

Unfortunately there's no news to share on any changes to what we currently offer on the trial at the moment.

@drunkenmonkey wrote:

Will we see an official roll out and/or new speed products such as 330 Mbps or 1Gbps?

As it currently stands, 330Mbps is the highest wholesale offering for WBC FTTP that we provide on the trial.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Thanks @HarryB does your reply mean that the 330 product is currently orderable with Plusnet? Cheesy

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

I think there may be some early members of the trial who are on 330Mbps but as far as I know PlusNet now only offer the same speeds as the FTTC products that is 80/20 or 40/2.

drunkenmonkey
Grafter

That's what I thought @RealAleMadrid, It was just the wording @HarryB used made me hope that 330 may be a possibility! 

I have everything crossed that hyperoptic will launch 1Gb in my area soon! Cheesy

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Just to clarify, whilst the potential FTTP speed is 330 Mbps, because the service is only trial we're just offering the two normal fibre packages so you should be able to achieve either 38 Mbps or 76 Mbps depending on the package you choose.

Fingers crossed things change. Grin

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button