cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP - Dave, are BT still due to revisit me today now that I am up and working?

andypearson
Grafter

FTTP - Dave, are BT still due to revisit me today now that I am up and working?

Hi Dave
as you may recall, after an initial unsuccessful visit from a BT engineer on Friday 11th Feb, and the fixing of a splitter problem between my home and the cabinet, I am now up and working on FTTP. I had received notification that a BT engineer would RE-visit me TODAY (22nd Feb) but I am really not sure what they will do - other than see for themselves that the connection is up, active and working, and complete their paperwork. However, I am now stuck in the house wondering if they will even turn up - and need to get out! Is there any way you can confirm that they are indeed still scheduled to visit me - and whether they do need me here to get access to my home? Of course, they arrived before 8am on the 11th, to do the work, so realise they did not need to book such a lengthy timeslot this time, but I do wonder whether I will wait in all day only to find that no-one will turn up  Sad
Thanks
Andy
2 REPLIES 2
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Re: FTTP - Dave, are BT still due to revisit me today now that I am up and working?

Hi Andy,
As per my call, no need to wait for the engineer, they'll close the job off without having to visit.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
andypearson
Grafter

Re: FTTP - Dave, are BT still due to revisit me today now that I am up and working?

Many thanks Dave - and for the call 🙂