cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTP Availability

triplekid
Dabbler

FTTP Availability

I have been on Plusnet FTTP trail for some time and have no complaints  Wink A neighbor has recently moved in and is struggling with his fttp provision. BT are trying to charge for a land-line when there is no land-line. I advised to speak with Plusnet for fttp availability but they dont seem to be getting anywhere. The house comes with the necessary OR fibre NTE install so there is no additional fibre work needed.
Can plusnet offer a fttp package?
Thanks  Cool
4 REPLIES 4
AndyH
Grafter

Re: FTTP Availability

When you say BT are trying to charge for a land line, do you mean a connection fee? With BT, you do have to have a telephone service with them - whether it's over copper or fibre.
Libya

I have wandered round Plusnet site for an hour and unable to get a proper answer - I have watched all the videos too! It would have helped if I could have emailed a question but it is beyond my powers to find one!!!! I have received a letter saying that ,High speed fibre broadband' is available to my home. Contact your 'provider' Obviously they have never dealt with Plusnet!!!! How do I change and what is the cost? PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME TO THEIR SITE! I think I know it off by heart!
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If you want to raise a ticket, this is probably an appropriate place: https://portal.plus.net/wizard/?p=wizard&page=22941&wizard_id=38
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Libya,
Looks like we have a date of 15/04/2015 for when Openreach will be accepting orders from ISP's. However, this is subject to (and often does) change.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet