cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC - Ticket turnaround

ashgeo
Grafter

FTTC - Ticket turnaround

How long is it currently taking the FTTC team to pick up requests to go on the trail and how long to get connected? I currently have ticket 40644699 open since last week.
Regards
George
5 REPLIES 5
gah

Re: FTTC - Ticket turnaround

I asked the very same question last week!
I have had ticket 40377663 open since 2nd March and that's not yet been picked up either.
I was told on this forum that it takes 2-3 weeks.
ashgeo
Grafter

@gah: I tweeted @plusnet the other day and this is what I got in response: "can take a couple of weeks if I'm honest with you ^BP"  :-\. Have you had any luck yet?
Does anyone have any update on picking up tickets for the FTTC trial (Dave maybe!)? .... my ticket #40644699 has been open since 10th March when my nice shiny new green cabinet was activated!
Regards,
George
gah

Yes... Plusnet picked up my request middle of last week, and the install is scheduled for April 18th (at my request). My account was changed and the new Netgear router arrived yesterday (Saturday).
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Hi,
The support team are now handling all of the fibre trial tickets, I think they're about 2 weeks behind at the moment. I'll see if there's anything I can do to hurry them up Smiley
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
ashgeo
Grafter

@ Dave: Many thanks. Hope to see an update on the ticket very soon  ;). Can't wait to wave bye-bye to my 1meg connection......!!!
George