cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTTC Installation - Really Annoyed with Plusnet.

myke2011
Dabbler

FTTC Installation - Really Annoyed with Plusnet.

I am suppose to be having FTTC installed today between 8-1. Router was posted and arrived the end of last week. Everything was moved and setup before 8am waiting for BT.
By 1.20pm none had turned up. So I rang Plusnet and after being passed around a number of people who "Don't know enough about the FTTC" I was told they couldn't help, couldn't even tell me if/when BT are turning up, and that a guy called "Steve" would ring me later today sometime.
Can someone from Plusnet who does know what is going on please ring my mobile so I can get this sorted. The order is discussed in ticket #39946117
Thanks in advance !
4 REPLIES 4
jedi98
Grafter

Re: Really Annoyed with Plusnet.

You are sufferring from the "he's out" syndrome. Thats where you go into a shop and say "Do you sell a wos'name" and the only answer you can get is "He's out", "You'll have to ask him when he comes in"!  Huh
It seem that he is omni-absent.
myke2011
Dabbler

Re: FTTC Installation - Really Annoyed with Plusnet.

What has annoyed me the most is that none at Plusnet seemed in the least bit interested to help.
PLEASE PLEASE someone from plusnet FTTC lot please ring me.
Danplusnet
Grafter

It will be of little use to you but I have had many BT visits and they have always rung ahead - sorry to say but chances are he may well not be coming.
If you really want to speak to a Plusnet staff member, may I suggest sticking a post in the Broadband Routers sections with a title like "BT Engineer not arrived" as posts in here get picked up more often than in here. They may be able to assist you further.
myke2011
Dabbler

Just to let you all know.
Steve just phoned and explained it had accidently been cancelled.
Annoying I know but these things happen, been rescheduled for next week so fingers crossed Smiley
Thanks Steve!