Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of trial

hulls
Grafter

End of trial

Hi
I've been on the fibre trial for quite a while, and it's fine.  I understood that, as a trailist, I would remain on my current contract until such times as I chose to change it, however i've just recieved an email that implies that at some point, FTTC will be removed, unless I choose to upgrade.  If that's the case, then I will have to make a decision as to whether I am willing to pay an extra fee every month for 20GB less usage allowance.
Could I ask someone to confirm what the situation is please?
John
4 REPLIES 4
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: End of trial

Hi hulls,
The email is simply offering you the option to switch to one of our Fibre products.  To clarify you do not have to make any changes to your account if you do not wish as per the original Fibre trial FAQ:
http://community.plus.net/?s=fibre&x=0&y=0#35
Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
hulls
Grafter

Good news  :).  That was my understanding, but the email made me wonder if I'd understood it wrong.
Thanks Alex.
John
Picnic
Grafter

Phew, I wondered to after reading that email, which I also received this morning. My current 60GB is not a severe limitation to me and, although fairly rarely used, the 10Mbps uplink is really really useful. Certainly what I have now suits me better than the cheaper fibre option and in many ways the more expensive one.
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Worth mentioning that even if you were to switch, you'd still maintain your 10Mbps upload.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵