cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disconnects

MrMot
Grafter

Disconnects

Over the last few weeks I’ve experienced a number of disconnects. This is at the PN Hub, not the ONT.
The ONT remains green but router shows reconnecting or disconnected. This sometimes happens twice a day.
Could someone take a look please?

Just to add, I had a disconnect this morning and power cycled the ONT but that had no effect. Previously I haven’t taken any action and have allowed the connection to reestablish itself.
3 REPLIES 3
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Disconnects

Hi @MrMot,

I have tested the line and it has come back clear. Looking at the connection log below, it only shows us 4 disconnections in the last 7 days which would include anytime that you might have switched the router off. If you are experiencing physical disconnections more than what we are seeing, please raise the fault from here so we can investigate it for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
MrMot
Grafter

Thanks for the reply Beyhive,

This week hasn't been particularly bad although over the last month there has been an increase in disconnects. Prior to this, the connection has been rock solid and remained connected for weeks, if not months on end.

My router is connected to a UPS so is very rarely turned off. It was powered off on Monday this week as I had WPD working on my incoming mains.

The disconnect this morning and last Friday at around 5am were neither due to power issues.

I'll resurrect this thread the next time I have a few disconnects.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

You're welcome @MrMot

Let us know how it goes please and we will look into it again for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team