Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Phone Line

jim1985
Grafter

Cancel Phone Line

Hi there,
Can someone please help me get the ball rolling with regards to getting my copper phone line cancelled.

I have been on the Plusnet FTTP trial for nearly 2 years now & in that time I have never had the need for the copper phone line (it was only there to support the initial ADSL Connection that I needed in order to join the FTTP Trial)
It seems silly for me to be paying for something that I have no need of.

So just to clarify; I would like my phone line cancelling, but I WOULD LIKE TO REMAIN ON THE FTTP TRIAL.
6 REPLIES 6
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Cancel Phone Line

Hi @jim1985

Unfortunately I'm not sure if this option is available on Business accounts, however I've dropped a message over to a colleague to find out and I'll be back in touch once I have an answer.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

Thanks Harry.

I shall await your reply
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks for your patience.

Would you be happy for someone from our Business team to give you a call to go through the details/pricing of this some time tomorrow?

If you're happy to go ahead with that call, could you drop me a PM with the best number to reach you on (If it's different to the contact numbers we hold on your account already)

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

Hi Harry,

PM sent with details

Cheers
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Thanks Jim.

I did advise them that you're currently on FTTP and would like to remove phone in order to continue on a broadband only account.

Unfortunately there seems to be some confusion as this doesn't reflect on the notes that have been put on the account regarding an offer.

I'm going to drop the advisor an email now reiterating this and confirm the contact number you've provided me.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
jim1985
Grafter

Yep that's exactly what I thought when I read the offer.

Thanks for all your assistance with this matter Harry.

Cheers