Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I apply?

dratddestroyer
Grafter

Can I apply?

The line checker says:
[tt]Your cabinet is planned to have WBC FTTC by 31st December 2010. Our test also indicates that your line currently supports a fibre technology with an estimated WBC FTTC Broadband where consumers have received downstream line speed of 37.7Mbps and upstream line speed of 9.1Mbps.[/tt]

Can I apply for the FTTC trial/?
4 REPLIES 4
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Re: Can I apply?

Hi,
The important bit in that result is the bit you've highlighted, that you cab is planned to have FTTC at the end of the year. The rest of it is slightly badly worded (I've fed back to get it changed to BT). So once that planned bit disappears yeah you'll be able to apply. Keep checking it as those dates do move around. I've seen several in the past few weeks that had the same date that are now enabled.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
Be3G
Grafter

Indeed, my exchange was activated at the end of September, with a cabinet RFS date of the 31st of December, but the fibre was ready for me to order two weeks ago tomorrow. If I were you dratdestroyer I'd check the line checker once a week or so.
Bruce47
Grafter

Mine also says 31st December.  Spoke to the Openreach engineers who have been working round the corner for a few weeks.  They say the cabinet is currently being upgraded, so hopefully it'll be enabled before the new year. Smiley
dratddestroyer
Grafter

Thanks for the replies.