cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT infinity trial invite !!

stormshadow
Grafter

BT infinity trial invite !!

Just got the email below. Can I do this trial via plusnet please. You're much nicer people to deal with  Wink
Thank you for previously registering your interest in our BT Infinity fibre broadband service.  We have some exciting news! 

We would like to invite you to take part in something special – to be one of the first to experience BT’s fastest ever broadband.  BT is investing £2.5 billion in Britain’s digital future, by rolling out the latest fibre optic technology which brings speeds of up to 100M download and up to 15M upload.  We’ve chosen your area to test our fastest, most powerful fibre optic broadband service ever, and we’d like to offer you the chance to see if you could be one of the first to enjoy it for free, as part of our trial.

To see if you can take part in the trial, call us today on 0800 587 4787. Our expert advisors will check if your home is enabled and arrange for an engineer to visit you – at a convenient time – to get you set up with your new, more powerful broadband – free for the duration of the trial.

We’ll provide you with the fibre optic broadband free until 31 December 2011.  A month before this date, we’ll contact you to discuss what your options will be after the trial. There is no commitment for you to keep the services at the end of the trial.
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: BT infinity trial invite !!

Sorry Stormshadow our trial has finished but we do offer fibre as a live product now.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stormshadow
Grafter

Thanks, I'm in an area of Milton Keynes that get left off the last trial. How to I find out if you can fibre my property ?
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

I thought only the FTTC trial was finished (with FTTC products on sale) and that the FTTP trial continues. It looks like BT offered FTTP.
If you put your phone number in BT's adslchecker here does it say you can get FTTP?
David
stormshadow
Grafter

Yes it does now report that BT have FTTP  Cheesy
I didn't last week.

Plusnet  checker says no  Sad
thanks
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
Some good news for you I hope. While you can't get FTTC, FTTP is (as you've said) available in your area. We've actually got an FTTP trial going on at the moment, if you're interested just pop into http://trials.plus.net and register your interest in the FTTP trial that way Smiley
stormshadow
Grafter

Quote from: Matt
Hi there,
Some good news for you I hope. While you can't get FTTC, FTTP is (as you've said) available in your area. We've actually got an FTTP trial going on at the moment, if you're interested just pop into http://trials.plus.net and register your interest in the FTTP trial that way Smiley

Thanks will do Matt..
hulls
Grafter

Is there any idea when FTTP will be rolled out further? (I'm in the Chelmsford exchange.
John
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

At the moment there's not I'm afraid, though BT's DSL checker does report on FTTP availability - not on upgrade dates expected though. We'll keep you posted on any updates we get on that score.