Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: 120845093

Unfortunately we've been given a review date of 08/04/16 for an update on the work Sad
This isn't to say it will be complete by that date, however we'll be able to chase for updates after this date if we've not heard anything further.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry

can u give Openreach a nudge about my fibre, getting really frustrated, I need this sorting asap by Openreach 

Cheers 

jeremy 

JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi

is there any news on an update from Openreach, from the previous updates further info due by 8/4 

pretty urgent to to resolve this issue with openreach

cheers

jeremy

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Jeremy, apologies for the delayed response. I've just updated the ticket on your account for you, the most recent update from our suppliers is:

This is a Build issue and the reworks process is being followed.The provisional forecast date for completion is: 04/05/16

Undecided Hopefully we'll have some better news for you after this date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry

Can you give openreach a nugde for an update re FTTP, seriously losing the will to live it's taking so long. I understand there is a issue but looking for some info and dates that FTTP will be sorted. Cheers

Jeremy
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Unfortunately we won't be able to get any further updates until after the date provided in my previous response Undecided

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry

any update of the FTTP. 

Jeremy

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Jeremy,

Just got off the phone with our suppliers. Unfortunately they've not received an update from the relevant team yet, so they're sending an email off to get the update that should have come through to them by now.

I've been advised that we should be able to check back towards the middle of next week for further updates.

Apologies for the delay.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry

Really disappointed to hear this, just seems it's never going to get sorted. Is there anyone we can complain to. I've been really patient but I need this sorting asap. Openreach need to sort this a priority. I started on this journey to get FTTP from end of January. 

Please can you advise as this week by week waiting is a joke.

I appreciate that this is not a Plusnet issue, Openreach need to pull there finger out.

Cheers

Jeremy

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

While I am not going to tell you not to raise a complaint (That is entirely your choice) From experience, complaining doesn't really do much.

In the past, I had personal ownership from placing the order to getting someone online and in the 11 months I had it, I took it with me from provisioning to our Customer Relations Team dealing with complaints. I raised escalations against the order and it made no difference, other than the fact I was no longer calling to get updates, I was sending/receiving emails for updates instead.

Another order that I have seen take an extremely long time from placement to completion was @mkeat100's order. The order was placed on 26/08/14 and didn't complete until 21/04/16.

I'm not trying to say that your order will take this long and I do appreciate it's frustrating, however FTTP orders can take an extremely long time to be fully completed. As it currently stands, I have been doing all I can to help things along, but if there are no updates when I call, all I can do is advise that we need to wait for further updates when our suppliers have chased this up with the relevant department.

Thanks for your patience.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry

Thanks for the response, I think I will make a complaint not with plusnet but Openreach, how do I go about doing this ?

Really confused about this FTTP, Openreach told me it was all ready to go, engineer turned up connected cabling, however then found a fault with line, replaced line, tested again fault still there. He informed me that it will go back to sub contractor who put it in as fault was there issue.

Why this needs to take this long I have no idea.

Cheers

Jeremy 

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Openreach won't deal with end users unfortunately, so the complaint would have to be through your ISP. If you were to find an email address for someone in Openreach and send your complaint directly to them, it would likely just get forwarded to our Customer Relations Team to pick up.

Although we were previously under the impression it was good to go, as you have said, a fault was found. It then has to go back to the planners and go through the entire process to fix the fault.
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi harry

i believe Openreach should of had a update available from 23/5. Could you chase up an info plse.

openreach really need to start sorting this issue out.

regards

jeremy

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Looks like some positive sounding notes were added to the order yesterday:

Others. Customer Milestone. Assessment Date 23/05/2016. An assessment of the order has been carried out and it has been identified the order can be progressed to engineering installation. Task closed in internal systems to allow appointment to be given

Although I wouldn't want you to get your hopes up too much just yet as there isn't a new appointment showing at the moment.

I'll give our suppliers a call tomorrow and get back to you with an update.

Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
JezFTTP
Grafter

Hi Harry I'm being to think you work 24hours a day !!!!!!, hopefully good news soon. 

Not gettng excited, would just be great to have it finally sorted.

look forward to the update

Many thx 

Jeremy