cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong router supplied

khile
Grafter

wrong router supplied

Been having a few issues with my line, got slammed twice in a year and to plusnets praise they got it back quickly now just before my line got slammed my bt modem failed totally died now power or anything and spoke to customer service and they send out a new router the sagecom thing and be it bad luck or what that too would not power up despite using different plug sockets etc now speaking to advisor on chat he said i should have been sent the hub one as the sagcom requires a bt modem which i no longer have.
is there advisor right as i got cut off and new advisor said they would order replacement router for me should be here in a few days
2 REPLIES 2
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: wrong router supplied

The Hub One has a built-in VDSL modem so will work if your BT modem has failed, the Hub Zero has only an ADSL modem so is useless to you.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: wrong router supplied

Sorry to hear what's happened.
I can see the Hub One was dispatched yesterday and the re-provide is due to complete today.
Let us know if you have any further issues.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team