cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wireless problem

gordo1952
Grafter

wireless problem

I am a little bit stuck at what to try. have the standard kit router PN sends out .    got 4 laptops and couple of tablets in the house.  Never are all things contected at once.  we can  be using it for hours on end with no problems, then 1 laptop will drop off  of the wireless and cannot connect again without restarting the router, thus  kicking everyone else off.  this will happen two or three times a day. Not specific to any one laptop but to different computers or even  tablets when used.
It is getting a little tiresome to be honest.  any ideas would be appreciated .. was thinking of ditching that router asnd buying something perhaps a little more robust.
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: wireless problem

There's a chance intereference could be causing this so I'd first of all find a WiFi scanner app assuming you have access to an android phone or iPhone?
That should give an idea of a better channel to connect to http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/wireless_broadband/wireless_signal.shtml
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team