cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why did i move to plusnet

gw1syg

why did i move to plusnet

had been with BT for years only moved to plusnet to save some money and also gain a static IP
Order placed and there the issues started cant get Fibre but i have Fibre now with BT ?
Order was processed as ADSL with a Upgrade to Fibre requested
Day of switch over came phone moved over but thats the end of anything postve
no internet
spent ages on the phone to establish i had a fault and also no fibre was ever placed
so another phone call today and still no fibre order completed and no internet at all not even adsl
so far plusnet not a good start
5 REPLIES 5
Statex
Hooked

Re: why did i move to plusnet

I also regret joining Plus Net.

geekofbroadband
Grafter

Me too, and what's worse is that its an 18 month contract... rip

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

I've looked into your account @Statex and I can see we've arranged engineer for next Tuesday AM to investigate a problem with the line.

Your case handler of the complaint you've raised will monitor the progress and contact you after the appointment. Apologies for the issues.

I'm sorry to hear you're having with your service @geekofbroadband

If there's anything I can help with on here please feel free to let me know and also private message me with your username as I'm not finding your account from your forum details.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
geekofbroadband
Grafter

@Anoush I made a post about it here: https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Upload-speed-Dramatically-Dropped/td-p/1411929

My Hub One was up for about 20 days it was fine, then randomly rebooted in the night and I lost 7-8Mbs off my upload speed, download has also decreased.

EDIT: PM sent!

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Thanks for your PM. I'll check things out tomorrow and will reply to your thread.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button