cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is pulsnet fiber upload speed?

lee2009
Dabbler

Re: what is pulsnet fiber upload speed?

also, one positive thing about my plusnet hub / service - its syncing to the cabinet / exchange slightly higher then both bt and sky in the past.

you will also refund me 1 months rental for the inconvenience YOU caused me, especially the way I was treated in all phone calls I made regarding this issue

will you please also speak to [CSA Removed] who was dealing with another issue (caused by bt) this nice guy keeps trying to call me but I cant take his calls when he calls. in his email today he says he will call next week to " I will call you next week to bring this matter to a amicable resolution"

please please please, keep all communication to email, I'm happy for faisal to communicate in full via email, or pms or on this message board - phone calls aint really any good to me.

merry Christmas to all and a big thank you to the person who took charge of this issue and found where the problem was. if it helps I ordered this product via the telephone, I'm guessing it would of went through correctly if I ordered online, I do wonder how many other people who have recently ordered have also been put on the 40 / 2? maybe go through all the orders of the guy who took my phone order.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): CSA name removed as per Forum rules.