cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

was i lied to when changing fibre product mid contract?

ginisdad
Dabbler

was i lied to when changing fibre product mid contract?

hi, changed fibre product 18 months ago and was told I had to have a new contract and was given a small discount. Now looking through forum it seems I didn't have to recontract at that time so a bit annoyed about it.currently on 40/20 and would like to stay on it until it changes to 52/10 which I would still be happy with was quite happy to start new contract but not 40/2, as I was lied to in the first place is there anyway this can be achieved with a discount obviously just out of contract now thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: was i lied to when changing fibre product mid contract?

If you were given a discount, this is why you were given a new contract too. Without the contract we wouldn't have provided a discount and would have charged the standard price for the service. If you're currently on 40/20 you will be moved to 55/10 on whatever current contract you have now, if you wanted to renegotiate a new discount this would come with a new contract.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ginisdad
Dabbler

the contract was done first the discount later

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi there,

Looks like you have spoken with us this morning and received clarification. Let me know if there's anything we can do.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet