cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very poor upload again. (insert sadface here)

psyfy
Dabbler

very poor upload again. (insert sadface here)

hi guys a while back i had this issue but due to a problamatic home life the disruption of a visit by an enginer wasnt an option for me. however in light of the recent announcement of plusnet returning there 38/2 package to 38/10 i thought it might be time to fix this, i get 24m down out of 38 i make that to be 63% of the down speed of the package (acceptable) my upspeed used to be the full 1.9 but now flutuates between 1.0 and 1.5 ish, now when we move over to 9.5 that meens i`l be only getting roughly 12% of the upload speed makeing the problem much more appernt, when my maths tells me i should get in the region of 5.7 finaly makeing content production possible (the origional reason for me haveing fiber) iv raised a ticket so i`l see how that gos. if theres anything you could do to expidite this process it would be most appreciated, i think it was gandelf who origionly escelated it for me last time around.   (and yes appologys my spell checkers taken a day off. iv sent liam neason out to find and re`educate it)

1 REPLY
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 205

Re: very poor upload again. (insert sadface here)

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your upload speed.

I've tested your line and it's showing your upload speeds as being within the estimates which I've included below

Featured Products

Downstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Upstream Line Rate(Mbps)

Downstream Handback Threshold(Mbps)

WBC FTTC Availability Date

WBC SOGEA Availability Date

WBC FTTC 18x2 Provide Availability

WBC FTTC 18x2 Sim Availability

Left in Jumper

High Low High Low        
VDSL Range A (Clean) 24 15.9 3.6 1.9 13.1 Available -- -- Yes --
VDSL Range B (Impacted) 17.3 8.6 3.5 1 6.4 Available -- -- Yes --

Unfortunately due to how far you are from the cabinet you may not see a major increase.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team