cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

useless fibre

greenall69
Dabbler

Re: useless fibre

chris,canyou tellme ifihave done the speed test correctly,plusnet have asked me to do it which i have,im just making sure i have done as you wanted,its very frustrating,going thru an ethernet the speed test was only showing 16mb ish,wich is pretty rubbish,thanks
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

If you've connected over a ethernet cable and ran the speedtest then you've done that part fine.
I can see that you've passed the issue back to our faults team and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
greenall69
Dabbler

That's great, thanks
greenall69
Dabbler

The Sags continues, bt came today found nothing after you yourself said there was a rhough put problem, so I am now left with a connection that will not let multiple users on , paying a premium price, when I was on normal with the pro add on I had no problems,
let this be a warning, DON'T SWITCH OR IF YOU DO IT'S AT YOUR PERIL.!
hugs and kisses ceaig
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

From reading the engineers notes and our faults team responses you've stated there's no issue but when multiple people are using the connection the speeds are dropping?
What sort of activities are we talking about here? Are they streaming, gaming, torrents etc?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
greenall69
Dabbler

Streaming mainly, it drops out when I'm on my own also, it's just so annoying upgrading then having more hassles, sorry to moan but it's driving me nuts,