cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgraded, not received new router

tonton128

upgraded, not received new router

So i upgraded my line to unlimited fibre, received my email saying that it has been changed over but i still haven't got my router yet. possible that it has been lost? account change was ordered 9 days ago and completed yesterday. 

4 REPLIES 4
Kdog
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 9

Re: upgraded, not received new router

Possible, or it wasn't sent out properly. Or if you already had a hub one they may not have sent one since you wouldn't actually need it. If you don't though I'm guessing your broadband is down. 2 options in this case-get hold of a VDSL router-the BT smart hub is always a popular choice or get on to support to get this chased and sorted. If you need one and it's not been received the quicker this is picked up the sooner it's resolved and depending if there are any staff around at the moment you may be waiting longer than necessary on here than getting on the phone.
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @tonton128

Sorry to hear this. 

I've had a look at your account and updated you via our ticket system. 
Click here to view the ticket.

Kind Regards, 

Alisdair 

Gmmac
Dabbler

i have the same problem ordered an upgrade to fiber on the 3rd of may with new hardware, tomorrow will be change over . 

no router sent out , i contacted today asking about router , oh will send one but we pay for down time , so am going without internet for a few days, great ..  

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

@Gmmac Sorry to hear that.

I can see this is due to your switch date being pushed back to the 14th.

You still should be receiving a service from your current provider until the transfer date.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team