cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

totally lost faith in plusnet

warehouse81

totally lost faith in plusnet

had the BT engineer out on the 7th to test n install my phone line, then was told buy plus net my activation date will be the 18th!!! why so long after the engineer had been out is beyond me n guess what 18th is here n still no internet!!!! even tho when i spoke to plusnet they said it was activated on the 17th bloody useless really dont understand why just providing internet is so difficult i should of gone with sky would have the internet set up buy last week
4 REPLIES 4
Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: totally lost faith in plusnet

@warehouse81 wrote:
i should of gone with sky would have the internet set up buy last week

I doubt it. Sky are still reliant on openreach for line installation and GEA provision and it's most likely that's where the delays lie. In any case if your activation date is the 18th there are still four hours left to go. And no, that's not meant to be funny. You connection could indeed go live later tonight.

Of course it could also be a problem with PN. Sadly you wouldn't be the first customer to fall foul of their systems. Have you already received your modem (if you asked for one)?

warehouse81

yes got my router its just I received a message saying my internet was on on the 17th so I plugged my router in n also rang plusnet to confirm this n they agreed its live, its now the 18th n no internet, but there is a reminder on my plusnet account that my bill will be ready n money will be taken on the 6th of march 😉 so [-Censored-] am i paying for!!!!
Andrue
Pro
Fixes: 1

Ah. If the activation date was the 17th then, yes, it ought to be live by now. Sounds like something has gone wrong.

Hopefully someone will pick your case up on the forums. Those guys seem to be more on the ball than the telephone or chat staff. Unfortunately they may not be around at the weekend Sad

warehouse81

yer i hope its picked up to just frustrating I thought the 10 day wait from when the engineer has been is to carry checks out on the line so your internet works on your activation date.