cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

to all plusnet staff............Question 129613912 no update since the 29th

hazzardboy7
Grafter

to all plusnet staff............Question 129613912 no update since the 29th

Please can someone take a look at  this please, ive had this problem now for 1 month, and no fix as yet, im paying for this service and at the moment it is tottally useless

are the errors still  showing on the phone line please.

thanks

5 REPLIES 5
hazzardboy7
Grafter

Re: Question 129613912 no update since the 29th

sadly i cant im locked into a new contract, i must admit, im a very unhappy plusnet customer at the moment.

I hope one of the admins can get my problems sorted ASAP, as im starting to  lose faith in plusnet to be honest

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Looking over your account, no fault is being found when testing the phone line.

Testing your connection shows you're in sync at 71Mbps down and 20Mbps up, however notes from our faults team also suggest that it appears that during times that you've been running speed tests, data is being downloaded/uploaded in the background or on other devices, which could explain why speed tests are coming back lower than expected.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
hazzardboy7
Grafter

thanks

There has been 2 openreach guys here, who both say they are seeing errors on the line, both guys couldntt fix them, i also have been told this as well, but your support staff, everyone says they are coming down in batches.

This im told this affecting the thoughput speed, im seeing pages not loading you tube buffering, everyone seems to tell me its the errors are causing this packet lost, along with the poor thoughput speed

Bt openreach came to the fibre cabinet on saturday (or i was told where going to)  and i have heard nothing since) as the 2nd bt guy wasnt happy with the port i was connected to in the fibre cabinet.

I will do a speed test with everything unplugged, but most of the time there is nothing running in the back ground.

I need to know if there are still errros being seen on the line still, i really wantted to speak directly to George W , as he was  person dealing with these issues, but he hasnt replied to any of my updates, could you ask him to contact me via phone please

thanks

hazzardboy7
Grafter

you have p.m

Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav)

Unhelpful post removed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still