Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sync speed

FIXED
tibs01
Grafter
Fixes: 1

sync speed

hiya my sync speed has dropped is there anyway u can pump up my line profile , i know im on a dlm but its dropped down by 10 mb i cant even see my sync speed on the router cos i got a binded modem , but i know its dropped as theres a link on here that shows ya the speed... can u put it back up for me please i know the dlm is running on the line... for 10 days but i shouldnt have errors...

3 REPLIES 3
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Re: sync speed

Fix

Hi @tibs01

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you've discussed the speed issue with one of my colleagues via a ticket here

Just to confirm, the speed will fluctuate within the first 10 days of your line being live as the line stabilizes. If you still have slow speeds via a wired connection after this point, please let us know and we'll investigate further/raise to our suppliers as necessary.

Best wishes,

Dave

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

There is no 10 day period on fibre it goes as fast as it can from the start if there speed drops then something is up hat needs investigating so this should be looked into now

tibs01
Grafter
Fixes: 1

well i was told that the DLM works on fibre aswell for 10 days but im happy now its at the speed its supposed tobe...