cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still on banded profile 2 momths on

HaydnExport
Grafter

still on banded profile 2 momths on

Hi  , can someone please look into my account (account name is haydnexportnew) as ive been banded for months now after my router having a spaz , and took me down to a 24 mb banding, it went up to 48mb banding in early may and hasnt budged , with only a manual disconnect/ reboot every 20 days or so , electric going off / firmware upgrade etc.  If it isnt possible to fix the banding , can i terminate contract and start a new one or would it just be better to move isp ? I'm not going to carry on paying for up to 80 when im getting half what i used to.  I'd much rather stay with plusnet as your cs are really good.
8 REPLIES 8
Blake
Grafter

Re: still on banded profile 2 momths on

I'm sure staff will get this picked up but it will also help if you raise this at https://portal.plus.net/apps/kbdfaults
Hope you get it sorted soon Smiley
HaydnExport
Grafter

Hopefully someone looks into it
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Unfortunately on fibre we can't simply reset a line, that's only performed once an engineer has visited based on a fault and found & fixed a problem.
If you're connecting below the estimates (http://www.dslchecker.bt.com) for your line we can get this looked into but we'd need a fault raising on your account at the link Blake has given.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HaydnExport
Grafter

hi again, i raised a ticket (#108225722) , tests found a fault apparently and said the ticket would be updated by 7pm today.  Can anyone shed any light on what's going on with it please?
HaydnExport
Grafter

apologies for double post , but my upload banding was increased from 9999 to 11999  this morning, dl banding stayed at 48998
HaydnExport
Grafter

We received an email on sunday saying a fault had been found and we will require an engineers visit. I've replied to the email with days and times that someone will be home (i thought my gf replied on sunday doh!). 
HaydnExport
Grafter

.... The email stated please reply to this message , and have had an email back saying that you dont pick up replies to that address !!  I'm starting to get annoyed with this now , shoddy service for 3 months and getting the run around now it seems.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Have just booked the appointment and updated the ticket.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.