Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still not receiving my fibre speed

lonestag
Hooked

still not receiving my fibre speed

Hi,

For months now I have been trying to receive my fibre upgrade and I though that it had finally been sorted. I have waited a couple of weeks to see if the speed would increase as suggested, however my broad speed has not increased from the speed I was receiving when I just had normal broadband I did have a excellent plusnet rep called [CSA Removed] who was the first one to believe what I was saying about my account. But it seems that I still am not receiving the service which I am paying for and I am increasing becoming disillusioned with PlusNet who I have been with since 2009. Please can someone reinvestigate what is going on . I spend countless hours on line and on the phone either waiting to speak to someone or speaking to someone surely something is going wrong.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) CSA name/s removed to private staff area as per Forum rules

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: still not receiving my fibre speed

Hi there,

Firstly I would like to sincerely apologise for the delays you're going through with your fibre order.

I've spent considerable time investigating this with one of my colleagues.

To resolve the routing issue, our suppliers created a new asset on your line that we placed a fibre order on. This order completed as expected and 10 working days later it was taken over by another provider.

To be absolutely honest, we're not entirely sure why or how your ADSL connection is still active. Moving forward, as the original routing issue appears to have been resolved, I have placed an order to modify the asset that's still with Plusnet.

In light of the problems you've had, we will request that the order is expedited once it's reached the stage of committed with our suppliers which should happen within 24 hours.

We'll keep an eye on this for you.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: still not receiving my fibre speed

Hi there,

Just an update. The expedite has been accepted by our suppliers and the work should complete on Wednesday.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet