Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow speed this afternoon

darklight
Grafter

slow speed this afternoon

Just wondering the speed of my fibre as dropped this afternoon,

My usual speed is 75, now its 21 thats really bad, did a reboot of my router and tried jumping gate ways nothing helps.
4 REPLIES
darklight
Grafter

Re: slow speed this afternoon

Update, just swapped back to plusnet dns and all ok, was using google dns, but i am using another gate way now so not sure which fixed my speed.
carlmagic
Grafter

I was also getting slow speeds

This was connected to gateway pcl-ag03.
Dropped my PPPoE connection and reconnected to gateway ptn-ag02.
Back to normal speed

Cheesy
Community Veteran

Have just moved tabs over to mobile hot spot and moved on here to see what is happening.  Online but as speed constipated.
Community Veteran

I had nothing happening so came on here when I could not get my fttc online to work.
Disconnected for 15 mins then reconnected and used my mobile to do chat. All chat person was interested in was me raising a fault. When I got back online tester showed speeds of 1.08 down and 0mb up the 30 down and 5 up then 4 down 2 up. Different wired Pc's
I tried to suggest that a gateway may be an issue but was continually advised to raise a fault. PN test of my line did not show any issues.
I have tried to advise PN of a potential issue and quoted the forums. I hope it is just a blip and does not become anything more problematic. Pings had round trips of over 2600ms.
lets see what happens.
podman