cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

six weeks and NOTHING!!!

golfdog68
Hooked

six weeks and NOTHING!!!

You just could not make it up.WITHOUT DOUBT THE MOST INEPT, INCOMPETENT, MORONIC, DISJOINTED, OBSTRUCTIVE FIRM I HAVE EVER HAD THE MISFORTUNE OF DEALING WITH!!!!! Just in case any plusnet drones monitor this site, get in touch and offer me a free cancellation of this non contract. £80 down,a days lost wages waiting for your gormless engineer, and now a further 22 days to activate. You [-Censored-] joke of a firm. Give me my money back and [-Censored-] of out of my life!!!!#

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) Avoidance of swear filter removed]

8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: six weeks and NOTHING!!!

Hi there,

I can't help you with a cancellation request over the forums but I am sorry to hear about what you've mentioned and can help out with that.

From checking the account I can see there was an issue with payment for a line installation, however this as since been paid. I do fear however that at least one of the agents who have responded haven't checked that the payment had since been made before advising what to do to clear it so we can progress the order.

Rest assured I can and will pass on some feedback about that as we should have checked this before responding.

I do see too that an appointment was confirmed by us before this happened to take place on the 13th so I apologise that this led to the communication of the matter becoming misleading following the payment problem too.

I can make sure the order progresses but If however you have decided that you would prefer to cancel you would need to speak with our customer options team as per the information shown here: https://www.plus.net/help/legal/cancellation-policy/

Please reply back to this post if you would like me to do that and I can obviously follow things up with you from there.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
golfdog68
Hooked

I just want service, and I do not expect to pay a penny for not only receiving no service, but having the inconvenience of having no internet, and having to put with the utter incompetence of your firm. If it is not possible to connect me within five working days, then please advise as to go about cancellation, as,I am sure you are aware there are many deals that match the offer I took with you, and I ABSOLUTELY REFUSE TO BELIEVE THERE IS ANOTHER COMPANY ON THE PLANET THAT IS AS USELESS AS YOURS!
golfdog68
Hooked

FORGIVE ME FOR ACTUALLY SUGGESTING YOU CAN DO ANYTHING BUT SPIRIT AWAY MONEY OUT OF MYBANK ACCOUNT WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS.....
And what a [removed] surprise......nothing on your crappy t&c's that covers cancelling a service that you morons couldn't get started in the first place. SO PLEASE SPEAK TO SOMEONE THAT HAS AN OUNCE OF AUTHORITY AND WALK ME STEP BY STEP THROUGH CANCELLING, WITHOUT COST (willing to pay£49.99 installation fee EVEN THOUGH I'M£140 down waiting around for [removed] no show!!!!!) You need to take back your router, at no cost to me, and a refund of the first month charge already taken. YOU KNOW WHAT STiNKS THE MOST??? YOU CAN'T PROVIDE THE SERVICE YOU ARE ON THIS EARTH TO PROVIDE, BUT YOU SURE AS [removed] KNOW HOW TO GRIFFT MONEY UP FRONT

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Avoidance of swear filter removed as per forum rule.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi, please re-read my response.

To summarise:

we have already taken the £49.99 fee

I can place a new order if you wish but cannot promise an appointment within 5 working days.

if you wish to cancel you will need to phone our customer options team, contact information along with our cancellation policy is in the link from my last reply. They will take you through the process, as no orders have been placed we should have no issue refunding what's already been taken and just close the account.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
golfdog68
Hooked

Omg, are you serious? Right so to clarify, as you seem to be having issues. I have had the line installed, your rep insisted on ordering broadband separately, fkw. I am waiting for the poxy broadband to be activated, and i totally fail to see why this is taking so [removed] long. I have paid £80, and refuse to accept a charge for services i have not yet received. Can you activate the broadband signal within five working days (17/10/16 at the latest!) Or not? If you cannot, then please provide me with a direct phone number to a supervisor or a line manager, absolutely [removed] unbelievable. So to clarify one more time.
1/i have had a line installed.
2/i have been given a date of 20/10/16 for activation. This is totally unacceptable.
3/ i need you to just activate the service.if this cannot be done within five working days, then i have ask what the f&&@ do you do at plusnet.
4/if i cannot be connected for services i paid for in september then i need a supervisors number so as i can talk to someone with authority to refund me and send confirmation in writing, failing that providing me with a deadlock letter so that i can take this matter to the regulator.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) All caps removed as per Forum rules

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Avoidance of swear filter removed as per forum rule.

jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

If you want to continue communicating with Plusnet via this forum I suggest you abide by the forum rules - it's difficult to post if you are banned and it looks as if you are currently heading that way.

Your story is bad enough without you needing to resort to the swearing!

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
golfdog68
Hooked

Ok thanks jelv, well bear that in mind.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I'm sorry about the delays so far but we won't be able to push the broadband order through any sooner.

If you do wish to cancel for that reason you'd just need to get in touch with customer options.

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team