cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

router disconnects at a certain time.

Margaretzx
Dabbler

router disconnects at a certain time.

hi, i dont get many disconnections but when i do its usually the same time around 12am-12:30, when it disconnects im unable to reconnect for 2 hours or so. im using a bt hub.
2 REPLIES 2
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: router disconnects at a certain time.

Hi @Margaretzx, thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry to hear you've been having connection issues recently. I can confirm when looking over your connection from this side the loss of connection you mentioned which occurred last night that certainly highlights something out of place somewhere.

I have run tests on your line and we've detected a external line fault that more than likely will be behind the intermittent lack of connection you've seen recently. I have raised the fault up with our suppliers who have given us the standard 2 working day turn around time and estimated response time of 20/07/21 by 23:59. Keeping in mind this is the very latest a engineer would be out to investigate the issue and it could be resolved sooner.

I've raised a fault ticket on your account and placed it on hold until the morning of 21/07/21 so our faults team can check to see if your issue has been resolved however if you are still seeing issues by Wednesday morning and haven't heard from our faults team feel free to drop us a message on here and we'll happily chase this up for you.

Margaretzx
Dabbler

Re: router disconnects at a certain time.

thank you.