router delivery

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: router delivery

I'm just looking into this.
[EDIT]
Unfortunately it looks like the order was stuck on our suppliers systems.
They're trying to get it moving again and we'll update you when we know more.
Sorry about this.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
axlstod
Grafter

thanks for the update, don't tell me it'll be weeks before its sorted though could really do with this sorted as soon as possible, really annoyed about the £40 loss of earnings from yesterday especially when I would have been charged £50 if it was me that missed the appointment.
thanks again.
barbieg43
Grafter

Yes, the engineer was BT or Open Reach I can't remember. Unfortunately it only takes one person to mess up in the chain, and it's a broken chain so to speak. If the first person you deal with makes a mistake or forgets to do what they said they would do, the rest of the chain is broken and we blame them. I do hope you get sorted, especially when you take time off. It shouldn't happen.
axlstod
Grafter

but surely it's just a case of rescheduling a date, why do I think that by the time its been looked into i'll be informed to give plusnet a call just to reschedule a appointment meaning that right now i'm losing available dates?
hope that's not the case and i'll be informed that open reach/bt will be visiting in the next week.
axlstod
Grafter

just discovered this through the help assistant.

I tried to call today however there was no response and no option to leave a voicemail message.
I have contacted our suppliers today as your fibre order appeared to be stuck in their systems. The order hasn't progressed as there is what's known as a managed cease order stuck on your line, this is in place due to the request by BT to take over your service.
Whilst the phone transfer was cancelled is appears the broadband transfer is still in the systems. Our suppliers are attempting to cancel this and we should be in a position to progress another fibre order within 24 hours.
Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://contactus.plus.net or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance.
This Question is now on hold until Friday 4th September at 7:00am.
Kind regards,
Phil Mortlock
[internal]
Order wasn't progressing due to managed cease order  on the line from the BT takeover request. SI shows the takeover request was cancelled however it appears the BB request is still stuck on the line. BTW manager is attempting to cancel this.
whats annoying about all this is that I was concerned about this sort of thing happening at the time and was reassured that it wouldn't cause a problem.
theres also a service notification that says the broadband service is now being transferred to the 21C Network. The transfer will complete by midnight on 12/09/2015. I was reassured that this wouldn't affect things either. fingers crossed.
at least i'll have 20mb with this upgrade on the 12/09/2015 if not fibre Sad