cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

remote access issue

duncan320

remote access issue

Hi All
I have a TG582n router, and I have a number of CCTV cameras I need to access, I use dyndns.org on the router and NAT to get to them on my previous ISP's but the Plus net router is nothing like any other ISP router I have seen, so different.
So say from my phone CCTV app I connect to myname.dyndns.org:81  (etc) ..... and this translates on the router to 192.168.1.50:81 but I cant get it to work with any of my camera's on this router
I have followed guides such as this http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Technicolor/TG582n-O2_Technicolor/Cobra_Elite... (even though different ISP same options) no luck, any ideas ?  The ports dont show as been open on port scan either.
Any ideas ?
I called plus net support the guy was helpful but said its not something they support.  I asked about this when I ordered and was told it would work.  
5 REPLIES
itsme
Grafter

Re: remote access issue

Have you check Plusnet Firewall?
Login to the Members centre, select connections settings, then select Broadband Firewall.
duncan320

Firewall shows as been "Off"
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Does this post help at all?
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,113303.msg1170658.html#msg1170658
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
duncan320

Yes thats great, managed to get them all working now, looks like i was doing similar to the other person Smiley
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 162

Great news, thanks for getting back to let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff