Did you mean: 

regarding my last complaint...i wont be bullied by plusnet

glesgajohn
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

regarding my last complaint...i wont be bullied by plusnet

regarding 

Hello John,

During the investigation of your reported fault we asked you to complete some steps to help us diagnose the problem. You have reported that you are unable to do so.

where in your last email, does it say "complete some steps"
13/05/20
Dear Mr Graham,

Thanks for your patience, I have tested your line today and it appears the issue you reported is no longer occurring.

The connection is stable, with no drops for the last 72. The connection is also running at a good speed for your line, with a current connection speed of around 40mbps. 

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch online at http://portal.plus.net/wizard  or by phone on 0800 432 0200 if we can be of further assistance.

Kind regards,

[CSA Removed]

there is a "temporarily paused" email 7/05/20

Your speed fault

Hello John,

We've had to temporarily pause the investigation of your broadband speed issue while we complete some additional steps. Once this is done we can restart the investigation. Please see the details below:

We need our supplier to complete some actions

therefore i now have the right to cancel my contract, if you dispute this then i will report  to ofcom
this was first reported on 20/04/20

youve had enough time 
i wont be bullied by plusnet and I WILL LEAVE you can then fight it out with ofcom
2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

Re: regarding my last complaint...i wont be bullied by plusnet

@glesgajohn 

It would appear that it is you that is spoiling for a fight.

If you report to Ofcom all that you will get is a return message stating that they have logged the complaint but cannot get involved in individual disputes.

If you leave within your contract period without paying termination charges then rather than 'Plusnet fighting it out with Ofcom' you will find yourself in a dispute with Plusnet's debt collectors.

Why not start again and explain your problem here?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: regarding my last complaint...i wont be bullied by plusnet

Hi @glesgajohn,

Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing. Together with our network partners at Openreach we are prioritising customers who don’t have a phone line or broadband connection, meaning there might be a delay in Speed Faults being fixed. In the meantime, please raise your speed fault online at faults.plus.net.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team