cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order placed?

frogt
Hooked

"There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order placed?

I checked BT's dsl checker this morning and noticed this message:

There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019

However, I haven't placed an order. I think G.Fast will be installed at some point soon (neighbouring cabinets have the G.Fast extension pods installed) - could that be related?

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 38

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order ...

Hi @frogt,

I've had a look at this and can see the same message on the checker as you. I've spoken to Openreach and they've confirmed it's a open port change order. It's just a background order and shouldn't affect any of your services on the day. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
frogt
Hooked

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no

Thanks for checking. Not related to G.Fast then.

Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 38

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no

@frogt,

There actually weren't able to confirm. There's a chance it could be and the port changes are happening for everyone on the cab as a result of any upgrades that are happening for everyone in your area in preparation. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
frogt
Hooked

Interesting. Will keep an eye out for any new BT equipment being installed.