cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order placed?

frogt
Dabbler

"There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order placed?

I checked BT's dsl checker this morning and noticed this message:

There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019

However, I haven't placed an order. I think G.Fast will be installed at some point soon (neighbouring cabinets have the G.Fast extension pods installed) - could that be related?

Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no order ...

Hi @frogt,

I've had a look at this and can see the same message on the checker as you. I've spoken to Openreach and they've confirmed it's a open port change order. It's just a background order and shouldn't affect any of your services on the day. 

frogt
Dabbler

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no

Thanks for checking. Not related to G.Fast then.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Re: "There is an open order on your line which is due to complete by 01-Jun-2019" - but no

@frogt,

There actually weren't able to confirm. There's a chance it could be and the port changes are happening for everyone on the cab as a result of any upgrades that are happening for everyone in your area in preparation. 

frogt
Dabbler

Interesting. Will keep an eye out for any new BT equipment being installed.