Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price increase

richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

price increase

hi all and as the subject says price increase

so here i am on the 80/20 and had no probs what so ever coming upto 2 years with my fibre 

ive had a offer from first utility which is my energy supplier offering the same package for £30 p/m inc linerental compared to what im paying now standard line rental plus £15 p/m for fibre (£34 in total)

so do i jump ship or pay the extra £4 p/m with pn, my current contract finished jan 2018

ive still got the original router from pn a new updated would be nice Smiley

5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: price increase

What do you think to the service you have, cost aside?

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

2018 is next year, or have you managed to get there before the rest of us?

richierich007
Grafter

lol *finishes, want next weeks lottery nos

richierich007
Grafter

the service has been spot on here dont recall 1 day of being down in almost 2 years and the speed im getting is always aprox 70/19 cant ask for better than that, and knowing this place is online and ans quickly is good to know, first ut, is also advertising award winning british service center awarded by good house keeping, so i take it it should be upto scratch if req

new contract on offer with a new router and bt sports hd thrown in being a long term customer? (if u dont ask you dont get) Wink

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

That's all really awesome to hear Smiley 

If you're wondering what we might be able to do for you either in terms of a better deal money-wise or even in terms of what else we could even offer you, the chaps over in our Customer Options Team can definitely help, their number is: 0800 013 2632 - have a chat and see what's available Smiley