cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

poor service

joemac146

poor service

been with plusnet about 5 months ,the number of times i have lost wi-fi is lots

have had help  several times and down load speed increased from 7.5 up to 69.5  then two days ago lost internet on or over  three times  ,dowmload speed back to around 8.0 not very happy with plusnet

3 REPLIES 3
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: poor service

@joemac146 Welcome to the forums. As you haven't given much detail, and if you need help from the Community, it would be a good idea to post the results from - BT Broadband  - obscuring/hiding your phone number, BTW Performance Tester , ensuring you complete and post the 'Additional Diagnostics, and the output from your routers HelpDesk page, obscuring any personal details.

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Fibre

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @joemac146 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see you're having issues with your connection. I've tested your line today and the tests aren't showing the cause for this but I can definitely see your broadband's dropping.

I'd like to arrange a Qube engineer visit (working on behalf of BT) with you to take a closer look. Can you reply to the ticket logged on your account Here or the text we've sent with two or three timeslots when you'll be free for a visit? 

They'll be available in 2 hour timeslots any day, starting from 8am and finishing at 6pm. For example 8am while 10am, 10am while 12pm, 12pm while 2pm and so forth until 6pm.

If you can post back once you've responded, I'll make sure we book the engineer for you as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet