cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

plusnet doesnt care about customers

welsh_andy
Grafter

Re: plusnet doesnt care about customers

Luckily I'm same nearly out of contract, support has been non existent, it's pretty plain to see it's congestion in network as only at peak times, generally early evening. Last night was fine but I'm betting speeds will continue to drop at peak.
Plusnet have just seen to have washed their hands of those with issues. I made sure I have passed my issues and lack of help to customers ( I work in retail) and review sites. I
welsh_andy
Grafter

Re: plusnet doesnt care about customers

finally got through to plusnet, wish i hadnt bothered tbh, gave me useless advice about resetting router, spoke to person called [CSA Removed], wasnt really interested, she kept saying reset the router or change my cable, or get another router. i pointed out when i first spoke to her what my problem was, that its always peak time its happening, if was an equipment issue it would happen all the time, she really wasnt interested and as i suspected the speed guarantee doesnt apply during the pandemic, which says it all, nothing communicated to me about that, but did manage to send an email saying phone calls costs are rising, funny that.

its pretty poor service

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.