cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please let this be BT fault ?

bigyin1969

please let this be BT fault ?

I signed up the other week got email saying my change over day is this Saturday I thought OK funny being a weekend but said hey what ever.
I woke up this morning to no Internet didn't have to much time to play around with it so when I got home l tried to see what the problem was only to end up calling bt to find out my connection was terminated and my plusnet one was not up and running yet so now looks like i have to wait until saturday to get my net back up and running so much for
Your broadband should carry on working with your current provider until the switch is completed.

We live and learn
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: please let this be BT fault ?

I've just been having a look at this with one of my colleagues. Your order has actually completed today, so we've activated your account on our side.
Do you still have the BT HomeHub? If so you can just reconfigure it to use the Plusnet connection details we've emailed to you and you should be able to connect.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bigyin1969

thank you for your quick reply i don't use a bt home hub i use a netgear will go and put my user details in and let you know how i get on once again thank you
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We can see the connection attempts hitting us now, just double check your username and password in the router and hopefully that'll sort it out.
Welcome to Plusnet and sorry for the confusion about the activation date.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
bigyin1969

yep got on now letter you sent said to use password and then the email said just to use username  but all is good in the world again  ( now i dont have to spend the night talking to the wife Tongue )

Cheers once again